Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whoa, Bad Week . . .

When it comes to fitness, this week has been fairly awful. Monday was Labor Day, so I went home to have a barbeque at my brother's house. I didn't eat particularly badly, and I didn't eat after 8 p.m., but I certainly didn't exercise. I don't know what my excuse was on Tuesday, but I didn't work out then either.

My company held the annual KLAS Conference yesterday and today. That means I had to be at the Provo Mariott at 8 a.m., so I did not work out before work as usual. I'm sorry, but there was no way I was going to get up at 5:30 a.m. I'm not that good. Yesterday, I didn't get home until after 5 p.m. and all I wanted to do was play The Beatles: Rock Band, so I didn't even think about the gym. Today I got home at around 3 p.m., but I have felt slightly pukish, and I don't feel like pushing my luck. I don't think the hotel food sat well with me. However, I did bowl (real bowling, not Wii bowling) for two hours straight today. That's almost four games. (Don't ask me how I did, my scores are quite embarrassing.)

So there you have my terrible fitness week. I don't have to be into work until 11 a.m. tomorrow (hallelujah!), so I'm planning on going to the gym before then, and hopefully I'll go on Saturday, too. I'd like to salvage at least two days of working out this week.

No comments: