Saturday, September 5, 2009

Quick Post

I am fully aware that it is now 2 a.m., so I'm going to keep this post simple, short, and to the point. I woke up this morning and went to the gym (that means I've hit three times this week—goal one for week one accomplished), though I didn't do any resistance training because I didn't have time. But four miles and about 500 calories on the elliptical ain't too shabby (again, I'm believing the machine, whether it's accurate or not).

Food-wise, today was another not-so-good day. I don't know that I ate any vegetables today . . . I seriously need to fix that. But I ate the last of my cookies (woo hoo!), which is the last of my super-sugary snack foods, I believe. I'm thinking of starting a sugar strike soon . . . maybe next week. We'll see how I feel about it. More details will be forthcoming, I'm sure.

I'm sorry that all my posts are so late. It seems like the internet in my apartment doesn't want to work during normal, daytime hours, and only likes to work when most smart people are sleeping. I am apparently not one of those smart people.

Well, it is late, and I am tired, so I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll make it to the gym tomorrow, or I'll at least go swimming, do my yoga video, do some lunges, or do something else relatively active. My first goal is really aiming pretty low, but I figured it was a good place to start, since I've been so abysmal lately. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to bump up the number. 

No comments: