How I did this week:
1. Run 3 times/week: 3/3—check!
2. Resistance training 3 times/week: 2/3—fail! But I was sick (in a manner of speaking) on Monday, so I allowed myself an extra day of rest.
3. Drink 64 oz. of water: 6/7—fail! It's so hard to drink enough on Saturdays. And Sundays, for that matter. I think it's because I don't have the endless supply of cold water at home that I have at work.
4. Stop snacking: fail! But I've gotten a bit better over the course of the week. And I went to the grocery store and didn't buy a single item of crap food. Woot!
5. Smaller portions: check-ish. I'm still working on it, but I'm getting there.
6. No eating after 8 p.m.: check for the most part.
I lost 1.5 pounds this week. Not much, I know, but hey, at least it's something! And at least the weight didn't go up. And I've successfully conquered the first week of my running program! I've never been a runner before ever in my life, so the fact that I'm even running a little bit and not passing out is a very good thing. And by the way, inhalers are life savers. Just thought I'd let you know.